Monday, April 28, 2008

Our 15 anniversary April 24,2008

I can't believe it Mark and I have been married for 15 years today. We were married in the Salt Lake temple 15 year ago today. There have been many many happy times and a few sad. We are so proud to have 6 wonderful children that we love dearly. We are grateful for great parents that have helped us out and have loved us and our children. We are grateful for good friends and great neighbors and a great place to live in Utah. We are grateful for Marks job that helps us sustain our lives her on this earth and we are blessed I am able to stay at home with our beautiful children. We are so blessed that we can be together and for the love that we share between each other.Today we had breakfast at our bed and breakfast. Then we went walking and went for an adventure in Provinceton. We walked all around the town and then we went to the beach. At the beach there was a stone walkway over to a lighthouse about 1 1/2 miles out in the ocean. We walked the walkway out it was a beautiful walk because the tide was coming in and it was a great way to spend time with each other and have to rely on one another because the rocks were very uneven and I was so scared because we were so high in the air above the ocean. We went to dinner at Betty's by the seashore. I had fish and chips and mark had an hamburger. Then we went back to the hotel and watched a movie. I am grateful for all I have and grateful that I can spend some time with Mark here in Boston.

0 comments: