Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bethany's Bridal Shower July 12





































My little sister Bethany is marrying her High School sweet heart in a couple of weeks. I just can't believe she is old enough to get married. We gave her a bridal shower at my moms house. It was a lot of fun. Bethany got a lot of fun things for her new apartment. We gave her a time of day shower so she ended up with a few new games (Which Bethany and Jay love to play in there spare time). She got a a crock pot and food and she got a rice cooker and lots of Vinyl letter signs for her new place. The food was great we had chicken salad sandwiches on rolls made by Heather my sister. We had fruit and dip and we had a Yummy chicken pasta salad that my sister in law Lisa made. We also had cheesecake bites and cream puffs. My sister in law Rachael also made Cupcakes with Bethany and Jay initials on them! We hope you will be happy Bethany!

1 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Good job on uploading the pictures individually! It looks really good. Such fun activities lately! Too bad the kids are back in school already, but I'm sure you like having a little break. :)