Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Update

January 17-25

Sunday we went to church and them my brother Mike and his wife Rachel came over to see our new house. Andrew had Priesthood preview tonight I can't believe he will be old enough to get the priesthood in July. Were has the time gone. Monday the kids were out of school. Andrew really needed some new clothes so off we went to Savers to see if we could get some good deals. He found a bunch of new stuff for only 24 dollars. I am grateful for places that we can dress our kids nicely for a cheap amount. We have really learned to be frugal this year because of our building of our new house and trying to save every dime. We then went to my sister Heathers house to help her with her new blog. The kids played and had a great time. Tuesday my brother Chad's wife came up and brought there kids to play with mine for the day. We made homemade pizzas and the kids played. I was preparing for young Womens because we were doing a murder mystery dinner. The kids loved it and it was a lot of fun. Noelle broke her glasses.Wednesday was slow because while I was excercising I pulled something in my leg so I was crawling up my stairs and not having a great day walking. Finally decided to go to the doctors. Decided to give me a tordal shot and sent me home with some nice drugs. Took Noelle to get new glasses and Aubrey had dance. Thursday Noelle did not feel well so she stayed home from school. I took Marks aunt Sandie shopping at the local Gluten free stores and to the new bakery in Kaysville. The bakery has awsome cupcakes and cookies.Friday spent the day preparing dinner for marks aunt and uncle. We had a great dinner and great conversation. Saturday spent the day with my friend Amy and my sister in law Brittany and Amy's friend becca and went to Desert Star playhouse to see a spoof on Twilight. We had a great time. Mark watched kids and helped Andrew do his science fair project.No progress on our house this week snowed every day and they could not get the crane here. Hopefully next week!

0 comments: