Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 10-16

Sunday we went to church my mom came over to go through our house and spend the afternoon with us. We made peanut butter rice krispy treats and had sub sandwiches for lunch. I am grateful that my parents live close and we can get together often. Was a really quiet week, spent a lot of time cleaning out boxes and sorting out things that I do or do not want to go to the new house. Tuesday I had YW and the kids stayed with Marks dad and watched a movie called Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the kids really liked it. Noelle had Viola lessons on Wednesday I went to my second spin class at the gym it was a lot of fun but I was might sore. Aubrey had a PJ day at school on Friday. On friday it was my friend Amy Woods birthday and we had lunch at my house and did cake. Friday night spent at my sisters having the kids play with her kids they had a great time. So fun to have cousins to play with. Saturday had to get new tires on my Suburban just grateful we had the money to pay for them. I feel so blessed to stay at home with my children this week. I am grateful I can read a book to them, paint, play trains, volunteer at there classes and fix them meals. Grateful for my life and for all of the joy my children bring me.

0 comments: