Tuesday, April 6, 2010

January 1-10 2010

January 1 we went swimming at Comfort Inn with Marks cousin Kim and her kids the kids had a great time. We then went to lunch at Cafe Rio we had a great day of the new year together. We also went looking for carpet and tile for our new house. On Saturday the 2nd the kids spent the night at my sister Heathers and they played all day. What a fun weekend. On the 3rd my brother Spencer had his sweet new baby Tyler Burton blessed it was a great day to be with our family. The rest of the week was full of Young Womens, Scouts I also tried a spin class at the gym and it was really fun, Noelle also had viola lessons. On friday I also hosted my monthly scrapbook night and we had a big crowd it was such a fun night to get together with my friends in our home and scrap the memorable things in our lives.On Saturday I made a fun LOVE block set at my sisters. We let the kids play because mark was studying for his MicroEconomics class and he can not study with us there!!

0 comments: