Tuesday, April 6, 2010

February 7-13 2010

Superbowl Sunday we went to church and since we are not big football fans we just watch it for fun. We had our own little family party and my kids had a blast!! Monday Noelle's orthodontist had a appreciation day and invited everyone to the Perry Egyptian Theather and he sponsered a free magic show and gave out glow sticks the kids thought it was really fun and Jonah kept asking how does he do that. Tuesday Aubrey's class had a 100 day party at school and I was so excited to help in her class for an hour. They made some fun projects and she had a great time. Friday the tax man came just hope he finds lots of money for us to get back from the government. It was free ride UTA day and so since Jonah LOVES TRAINS I took all of the kids on frontrunner from Clearfield to Slc and back Jonah was in heaven the whole time.My little kids spent the night at my sisters because the kids wanted to play and Noelle Mark and I watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics from Vancouver. We had hamburgers from Carls Jr it was a very enjoyable night. Saturday we spent trying to find things to do so we could stay out of the house so Mark could study. I am so glad he went back to school but it is really hard to entertain 5 kids every Saturday all alone!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Busy, busy, busy... I bet you are getting excited about your new house! :)