Tuesday, April 6, 2010

February 14-20 2010

Sunday was Valentines day and I was glad we were able to reflect how much we love our family on a Sunday so we could be all together. My mom and dad had family home evening at there house and we all came for dinner family home evening birthdays and a fun Valentines party for the kids. Monday the kids were out of school so Mark took the day off and we went on a roadtrip to Logan. We met with Todd our builder to get some ideas for our house and we also did some shopping for appliances and then we went to the Cheese factory in logan were we got sqeecky cheese and some different kids of cheese for mark. We also went to the Pepperidge Farm outlet as well. The kids ate goldfish crackers all the way home. We also went to Golden Corral in Logan for lunch. I am so glad I was able to spend the day with my kids and husband to talk and learn more about each one of them. Tuesday I went and got my car inspected and it passed!! Wednesday I had to take Jonah to the Dr.s to have some wart things burned off he screamed and screamed it took 3 nurses and 1 doctor and me to hold him still it was 45 minutes of pure enjoyment for him and me. Saturday Mark and I were able to go to the temple and afterwards went to dinner with our friends the Waycotts it was a great date night!!

0 comments: