Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Friday May 8 Hospital Again

Ok I had an ok night last night and was feeling better this morning. I decided that I needed to work on the two teacher appreciation bulletin boards I had to work on. Noelle helped me and I thought ok I am doing better I just am going to have to be patient to pass the stone.Today we got new carpet in our living room downstairs and on the stairs it look awesome. I was helping Mark rearrange the furniture when my back started hurting again and by 4:00 I was in a terrible amount of pain again. By the way Marks scouts were at my house and I screamed outside to Mark he had to take me to the ER again and the look on those boys faces I felt so bad. Well my mom and dad were on there way to my house the help us move furniture so we just left the kids and then my mom and dad came and watched them. Our neighbors the Stokes brought over pizza for the kids for dinner because the knew I would not be home to make something! Thanks stokes! Well we made it to the Er we had to wait for about 30 minutes before I was taken back and I was screaming the whole time I felt terrible. Then it took them a while to get an IV in because I have terrible veins and the poor young man tried 3 times to get it and no luck then a more experienced nurse came and got it in one shot. Then the medicine finally started helping. Just as I was getting comfortable we saw our neighbor being wheeled into the Er and we were next door to each other in the Er. She hopefully will be ok get better Alicia. They gave me more medicine and sent me home. I am really tired of going to the Er I hope this Kidney stone will pass quickly we are leaving for Disneyland on Wednesday!!

0 comments: