Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Saturday May 9 at home not feeling well

I did not feel well today at all but the realtor called today and wants to show our house so I had to get up and get the house all clean. Thanks to Noelle and Andrew and Mark for there help I could not have done it by myself. The people came about 11 and we took off and went to Mark's brothers house and let the kids play for a couple of hours. We then went home and worked in our yard and started getting things ready for our trip. Our realtor called and said that there was an offer on the table for our house. I can't believe it!!! It was a terrible offer and so we countered back and I have no Idea what is going to happen I will let you know! Thanks Lisa Decker and family for the great meal tonight it was very much appreciated!!

0 comments: